Friday, September 09, 2005

Random People on the Train



So here we go!  3 guys I met on my way to a mission.  I like taking images of people I see randomly during the game.  Dr. Infinitus, he was waiting around on the roof of the train.  Ran into a member of the Underground, asked him about the sewers... yeah he didn't find it funny.  As long as they are around, that joke will never die!  Never I tell you!  Cross Stitch, I just got the one image of him as he ran into a train.  Very simple look, but works so well together.  Agent Stryker was AFK at the tunnel leading to FF.  Got lots of images of him.  There was more detail in the gloves, and boots, but due to the size you miss a lot.  And last there is Texan Star, my new Archer.  Her logo is a little different online, but it didn't translate well here.  I am dubbing her the Sister of Olympian.  Bet he is surprized to know that!  Half sister maybe?  Who knows!  News at 11!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Canary said...

Oh you know you love it. =)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home