Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Its all About the Micros




BIG Update.  I didn't realize I hadn't posted the new images in a while.  Silly me.  OK, Crimson Machine, chains version.  This looks came out much better then the first time I did it.  Little more bad ass.  I like it better then his first look that I came up with dirrung beta.  Now we have ANOTHER EB - Silverage.  I made this for the 2nd Year Party.  I like it much better then the 70's retro version.  Spark Plug, EB biggest fan.  He is part of the Teen Heroes collection.  Tal Owl - Undercover Sister.  She showed it to me at the 2nd Year Party, and I made it on the spot. I just thought it looked kinda cool.  Hair was a pain. Holly Harlequin, she was a random act of micro. I just liked the look, and here we are.  And last is Anglican. Her coloring is off, and needs to be redone, but I am in no great hurry to fix it.  I still can not get the effects to work right with Photoshop.  All I seem to be able to get is black and white.  If I hadn't lost the older program, I bet I could make a nice filter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home