Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Requests!




All the images where by request.  I don't get many requests, err well I do, but I just don't do many requests.  I'm funny like that.  I could have swarn I did a Sonic Star a long time ago.  I had screen shots of him ages before.  About the same time I did Radiation Wall.  Now the 3 ladies here, (Ainu Hyanda, Trixie Locke, and Melwa Nasta), are all for Lady Bree, the mother of my future evil son!  But more on that later. And last is Captain Jupiter. He is a good looking bloke, if I must say.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Canary said...

Yep, but he always keeps his mother close to him.... oh wait till I tell you the hole story!

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Blue Canary said...

Thats because its not. Brain in a jar kinda thing. Creeeepy.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home