Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!


White BishopTarkCyborg RobbieSolos



Well, took a break for like a month or so, and just had to get back to it.  White Bishop is a guy I teamed with once, I am totally not sure about the colors.  The only images I had of him were taken when he was invisable, so I guessed.  I hope they are right.  OK Tark.  Another guy from Tarkie Poo.  =P  He'll shoot me for that, but like he can read.  *duck*  Cyborg Robbie, long time friend, and I finally saw him in game.  Lots bigger then I expected.  =)  Solos was just a remake that he did himself.  Turned out ok.  Not sure about the pants tho.



Well, back for some fun.  I know I am going to start doing City of Villain micros, WAY lots of details with the new graphics, so its going to be hella fun trying them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home