Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Look what I forgot!


Cosmic VisionAurora Parhelia ArmorMarrow LashLola PaloozaSkunkWerksLost Seraphim



This is a collection of the micros I forgot to Blog.  I remember making them, but for the life of me only a few I can name from sight.  Cosmic Vision, I have no idea why i made this one.  Must have been a request.  Because knowing me I would never do a dark/dark image from a snapshot I took.  AP.  Oh how she hates it when I call her then.  Man, I think she is beating out Hollis for micros I have made.  Marrow Lash, I love the coloring of the logo.  I don't know whats it is, but it just looks so sweet on that outfit.  Lola Palooza.  She just has this cool outfit.  I grouped with her on a TF in the Hollows.  It was really good time.  SkunkWerks is a new member to the Guru, so I made him a macro.  Lost Seraphim I made this one as a request I think, but I liked the way his outfit looked.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Blue Canary said...

I think I call you that more because of your reaction then anything else. =P

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home